Every week, RJ Bell from Pregame.com sends out his 18 best Vegas trends for the upcoming NFL week.
Here are a few of the best ones:
- The week after the Bills play the Dolphins, they're 11-36 against the spread. They played the Dolphins last week.
- The home team in Green Bay games has covered 13 of the last 14 games. The Packers are at Minnesota.
- The Patriots, who lost last week, are 24-9 against the spread when coming off a loss.
- The Patriots are also 32-12 against the spread under Tom Brady when playing a team coming off a loss.
- The Raiders have lost their last 10 games coming off a bye and are 1-9 against the spread.
- The Rams are 11-point underdogs at home against Seattle on MNF -- the third-biggest MNF home underdog since 1990.
- The Saints have covered their last 12 at home under Sean Payton.