The Broncos and Seahawks will battle in New Jersey next Sunday for the Lombardi Trophy.
But it's also one of the biggest gambling days of the year. And forget about the final score! There are much more fun things to put your money on. Only for the Super Bowl.
Here are some of our favorite Super Bowl prop bets from Bovada:
- First, the odds for which color Gatorade bath the winning coach will receive. Water is at 2/1, followed by Orange and Yellow (3/1), Red (5/1), Blue (7/1) and Green is the longshot at (10/1).
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first in his speech? Teammates are at 2/1, followed by God (5/2), Fans (5/1), other team (7/1), coach or family (12/1), owner (25/1) and none of the above at 4/1.
- Will Richard Sherman be interviewed on the field after the game by Erin Andrews on the live Fox broadcast? Yes is at plus-200. no is at minus-300.
- What will Bruno Mars be wearing on his head during the start of halftime? Fedora (-160), fur hat (+500), tuque (+1000), no hat (+200).
- Which song will he open with? Grenade (4/1), Just the Way You are (9/1), Locked out of Heaven (1/1), Marry You or The Lazy Song (12/1), Treasure (5/2) or Gorilla (10/1).
- Will a Red Hot Chili Pepper go shirtless during their performance? (Remember, the game is in the northeast in winter.) Yes is even and no is at minus-140.
- Will the announcers say the word "marijuana" during the game? Yes is at plus-500. No is at minus-800.
- Will is snow during the game? Yes is even. No is at minus-140.
Here are some fantastic over/unders:
Times Peyton Manning says "Omaha": 27 1/2
Times "Beast Mode" is said: 2
Times "12th man" is said: 2
Times Eli Manning is shown: 1 1/2
Times Archi Manning is shown: 1
How long Renee Fleming will take to sing the anthem: 2:25
Lowest temperature during the game: 28 degrees
Oh, yeah. They'll be playing a game too. That mean there will be an MVP. Here are the odds by player:
Peyton Manning: 11/10
Marshawn Lynch, Russell Wilson: 15/4
Knowshon Moreno, Percy Harvin: 20/1
Richard Sherman: 22/1
Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Wes Welker: 25/1
Doug Baldwin, Eric Decker, Julius Thomas: 40/1
Earl Thomas: 50/1
Champ Bailey: 66/1
Kam Chancellor, Matt Prater, Montee Ball, Steven Hauschka: 75/1
Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Michael Bennett, Zach Miller: 100/1
Danny Trevathan, Duke Ihenacho: 150/1